Monday, December 03, 2007

Newsletter covers GLBT spirituality, art and books

Jesus in Love is launching a monthly e-newsletter about queer spirituality and the arts, including highlights from this blog and my other projects. Headlines in the December issue include:
  • Gay Jesus art sparks violence
  • See new videos on glbt rights
  • New vision statement for Jesus in Love
The new format includes color images and other cool features. It is being launched now as a Christmas gift from JesusInLove.org. We’re working with a professional newsletter service to provide info in an increasingly attractive, accessible way.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
People are already sending enthusiastic responses to the first issue. “Very nice, sophisticated, uncluttered newsletter -- with some interesting info as well,” wrote one reader. “Impressive,” said another. I see it as a way to foster two-way communication, and I hope that readers will contact me with ideas and suggestions. I’m excited about taking Jesus in Love to the next level with this newsletter, and I look forward to keeping in better touch with all my supporters in the new year.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
At any time you can click a link at the bottom of the newsletter to unsubscribe in an easy, automated way. Please give it a try!

No comments: